5 FUN FACTS ABOUT US:
- About 60% of our customers are recurring clients who have been with us for a year or more. Whether it be weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, we love having an ongoing relationships with our clients and have become a part of their family’s routine.
- Over 80% of our clients are from referrals. We even have whole families (3 generations) that all use our services. We love when we can build those kinds of relationships and trust with our clients.
- The family-owners are twins! Both are actively involved in ensuring the Maids of Texas is consistently the most recommended maid service in Texas and work very hard with clients to make sure they’re always 100% satisfied.
- All cleaners go through extensive background checks and lengthy interviews, reference checking, and are all experienced professional home cleaners with a desire to do well.
- All cleaners are paid 30-50% more than all of our competitors (while still being one of the most affordable services in the state!). We also offer our cleaners bonuses and advancement opportunities. We believe that if you offer the best, you can have the best! We want the best for our customers and for our company and are diligent in making Maids of Texas the best place for cleaning professionals to work and grow while making our customers happy!
Since 1981 we have been The Most-Trusted Cleaning Professionals in Texas running almost solely on referrals. We are insured, licensed, and bonded and are very proud of our reputation here in our home state of Texas. In 2016, we went online and also branched out from one small team in League City, Texas to several teams that include much larger areas all around Texas where we’ve received a welcome response from these communities who have been ecstatic to have a next-level professional cleaning service and with who we can share our passion for cleaning and customer service with.
AREAS WE SERVICE: All Greater Houston Areas, All Katy Areas, Clear Lake Area, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Fort Bend County, Cypress, Copperfield, Baytown, Pasadena, Dickinson, Bacliff, Santa Fe, The Highlands, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, and everything in between.